Monday, August 10, 2009

Cool it down


I've decided to solve the conundrum of hair color by splitting the difference and going for a slight strawberry blonde. Of course, the combination of this and her warm flesh tones is just way too much red and orange. The natural choice for the background was to head to the other side of the color wheel and go for a deep blue-green. This contrast would be a little too much left on its own, so I decided to add just a hint of violet to neutralize the turquoise. I'm still working on a wet background, so I can keep my edges soft.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice color combination it give natural color..........

___________________
Smarry
We do your Marketing for best sales

Steven Salvatore said...

A complete instructions and solutions for 123 HP Deskjet 3632 wireless setup printer Network, Wi-Fi Protected Setup and Wired Connection setup.